Dining at Entrada
Members are encouraged to come in and enjoy the cooking of Chef Steve. He brings with him an incredibly diverse culinary resume that comes from his experiences in the variety of clubs he has cooked for. Whether it’s for breakfast, lunch or dinner, come down and see what all the talk is about. Chef Steve makes every dish burst forth with flavor using the purest ingredients and a philosophy that simple is better.
Kokopelli Restaurant and Lounge
The Kokopelli Restaurant and Lounge, overlooking the Johnny Miller signature golf course located on the upper level of our award-winning clubhouse, is sure to astonish anyone who visits with its panoramic views of red rock cliffs, Snow Canyon and emerald fairways. The Kokopelli Restaurant offers a casual yet elegant dining experience with is southwestern-influenced menu.
Members, their families and guests are asked to conform to the dress code for the golf course and clubhouse as outlined below so that all members can be assured of an appropriate atmosphere in which to entertain. Management has been requested by the Board of Trustees to report anyone who is not properly attired to the Board. Members shall dress in a fashion befitting the surroundings and atmosphere provided by the setting of the Club. Guests shall also comply with the Club’s dress requirements. Shirts and shoes are required in all Club facilities, except in the locker room and pool areas. Anyone violating the dress code may be asked to leave the premises. Exceptions to this policy may be made for members or guests whose medical conditions require accommodation. Cell phones are to turned to silent and not to be used while inside the dining room.
Appropriate golf attire reflecting a respect for the tradition of the game, as well as consideration for others is required on the golf course and practice facilities at Entrada.
- Collared polo shirts and mock turtleneck (minimum 1 ½” collar) with tucked in shirttails
- Camp-style shirts
- Slacks or Bermuda length shorts
- Golf caps with a bill must be worn with the bill facing forward.
- Polo or modest golf-style shirts
- Slacks, Skirts, Skorts, Capri-length pants or and golf-style shorts
- Golf (soft-spikes only) or tennis shoes are required
The following are not acceptable:
- Blue denim fabric
- Swimming or fitness attire
- Halter, tube, or tank tops
- Running, bicycle or short shorts
- Street shoes or flip-flop sandals
Kokopelli Restaurant and Lounge:
Appropriate country club attire is required throughout the public areas of the Entrada Clubhouse including the Kokopelli Restaurant and Lounge, lobby, meeting rooms, and golf shop. Any attire that is permitted on the golf course is permitted in the clubhouse.
The following items are also acceptable:
- Tennis Attire before 5:00 p.m.
- Blue denim fabric (provided that the denim is not bib-style, tattered, frayed, excessively baggy or stained) in the Entrada Clubhouse any time except after 5:00 p.m. on Fridays, Saturdays and on special occasions specified by the Club
- Blue denim fabric is allowed in the grille/bar area and Prince Dining Room any day of the week.
- Shoes or dress sandals are required
The following items are not acceptable:
- Tank tops, Midriff tops, T-Shirts and Fishnet tops
- Sweat pants
- Bathing suits
- Beach-style flip-flop sandals
- Men’s hats, caps, and visors will be removed when using the Kokopelli Restaurant and Lounge
Take out and pool side service 435.986.2212
The Entrada Country Club Snack Bar offers a casual menu for those on the go, from pancakes to cheeseburgers there is something for everyone. Overlooking the first tee of Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club, the Snack Bar is located on the lower level of the clubhouse next to the golf shop. The Entrada Snack Bar also services those in need of refreshments poolside, just ask a pool attendant for assistance.